Dark Little Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Little Corner

Rawr

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Ranting, Birthdays/Holiday/Presents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Hefin
The Pheonix
The Pheonix
Lady Hefin

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2009-03-03

More Ranting, Birthdays/Holiday/Presents Empty
PostSubject: More Ranting, Birthdays/Holiday/Presents   More Ranting, Birthdays/Holiday/Presents Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 am

So today I was thinking...WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF HOLIDAYS especially then it had nothing to do with me!?! Since they aren't part of my religion so what's the point of me celebrating it?

Birthdays...ugh...I don't need a reminder I'm a year older, I know I am. Say thanks that I got born that day but other than that who gives a shit?

Presents...ugh where to start...I'm getting pissed off of giving and receiving presents. It's like there has to be an occasion to give me something else it doesn't mean shit...or like tieing meat around my neck to get a dog to play with me....I don't care and if it's like that then I don't want it. If you wanna give me something do it on a regular boring day with a note 'Was shopping and it reminded of you' I mean hell I do that with tons of people.

OHHH and here's the greatest rant of presents, flowers. Flowers are great and pretty and smelly but when they are used cause you just had a fight...PISSES ME OFF...I find anyone who does that are assholes, if you're going to give flowers...again on any normal day not just cause you made someone mad...as if that'll apease them into submission...not...
Back to top Go down
https://ldlc.forumotion.net

More Ranting, Birthdays/Holiday/Presents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Little Corner :: Talking, Ranting, Discussions! :: Ranting for all!!-
Jump to: