Dark Little Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Little Corner

Rawr

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleaning...how fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Hefin
The Pheonix
The Pheonix
Lady Hefin

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Cleaning...how fun Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning...how fun   Cleaning...how fun Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 pm

So I said I'd clean and my version of clean is completely differe from most of those I'm living with....how can I clean everything when I don't know where half their shit goes? wait shit could be too strong a word...lets go with 'stuff' it explains a lot of ....'stuff' xD so I'm working on the kitchen and half the couch is already covered cause I don't know where to put it and couple years ago they got mad when I threw everything in a garbage bag...so they can clean that room when they get home xD so...most of the stove and counter space is mainly cleaned off and washed...still have to wash the island since I just got it uncovered...there is something under all that 'stuff' after all...

if they complain again after I've done my version of clean..dammit I'll NEVER clean this house again...just my bedroom
Back to top Go down
https://ldlc.forumotion.net
littlePrincess
Bat Woman
Bat Woman
littlePrincess

Number of posts : 2262
Location : In a place few dare to tread...the elementary school classroom.
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Cleaning...how fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning...how fun   Cleaning...how fun Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:03 pm

I don't blame you for that. You shouldn't have to do that all by yourself. They should be chipping in too.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hefin
The Pheonix
The Pheonix
Lady Hefin

Cleaning...how fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning...how fun   Cleaning...how fun Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:15 pm

want me to take pictures so you don't forget it can be clean? xD
Back to top Go down
Lady Hefin
The Pheonix
The Pheonix
Lady Hefin

Cleaning...how fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning...how fun   Cleaning...how fun Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:27 pm

started cleaning at 12 and just finished now..kinda still have stuff in the washing machine.. so I cleaned two rooms, the front hall and the kitchen...the only thing I did not clean was insides of cupboards and the computer cabinet...everything else has been cleaned and cleaned again...sore...gotta put on hand cream..
Back to top Go down
Lady Hefin
The Pheonix
The Pheonix
Lady Hefin

Cleaning...how fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning...how fun   Cleaning...how fun Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Cleaning...how fun 100_0712
Cleaning...how fun 100_0713
Cleaning...how fun 100_0714
Cleaning...how fun 100_0715
as you can see I did not clean the shelving etc as I would still be cleaning now if I had
Back to top Go down
littlePrincess
Bat Woman
Bat Woman
littlePrincess

Number of posts : 2262
Location : In a place few dare to tread...the elementary school classroom.
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Cleaning...how fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning...how fun   Cleaning...how fun Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:07 pm

The island. I can see the island.
Back to top Go down
Drakontis
Never going down Throbbing Penis Man
Never going down Throbbing Penis Man
Drakontis

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Cleaning...how fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning...how fun   Cleaning...how fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:11 pm

I know how you feel with cleaning. Almost the entire living room floor is covered with stuff. Why? 4 year old sister that doesn't do anything but make messes. Her and my 12 year old sister don't put things away. And of course, my mom has to bitch at me constantly about it. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cleaning...how fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning...how fun   Cleaning...how fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning...how fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Little Corner :: Talking, Ranting, Discussions! :: Ranting for all!!-
Jump to: