Dark Little Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Little Corner

Rawr

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Hefin
The Pheonix
The Pheonix
Lady Hefin

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2009-03-03

HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took Empty
PostSubject: HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took   HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Tabitha completed the quiz "Which crazy bitch are you?" with the result Sinead O'Connor.
You are one fierce bitch. You are very independent and will take no bullshit from anyone but your personality is actually sort of quiet and shy. You are a natural beauty and you are very comfortable with your feminity. You don't feel the need to overdo it or go out of your way to fuss over your looks. You don't want to distract people from what you stand for and the talents you possess. You are very idealistic and will go to any extremes to stand up for what you believe in even if it creates controversy and people don't understand. Relationships can be hard for you sometimes because men feel threatened by you but time again they come running to you and realize that you are actually very sweet and motherly....until they cross you.
Back to top Go down
https://ldlc.forumotion.net
littlePrincess
Bat Woman
Bat Woman
littlePrincess

Number of posts : 2262
Location : In a place few dare to tread...the elementary school classroom.
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took   HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:36 pm

wow. that is very interesting. some parts are true, like the standing up for what you believe in, but i wouldn't go as far as saying a agree with them.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hefin
The Pheonix
The Pheonix
Lady Hefin

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took   HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 pm

yeah I took it on facebook Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ldlc.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took   HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEHEHEHEHE Interesting quiz I took
Page 1 of 1