Dark Little Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Little Corner

Rawr

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School's a bitch...she fucks you hard..

Go down 

School
Yeah! Fuck them!!
School's a bitch...she fucks you hard.. Vote_lcap25%School's a bitch...she fucks you hard.. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
It can't be THAT bad..right?
School's a bitch...she fucks you hard.. Vote_lcap0%School's a bitch...she fucks you hard.. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ooo muffin!!
School's a bitch...she fucks you hard.. Vote_lcap75%School's a bitch...she fucks you hard.. Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Lady Hefin
The Pheonix
The Pheonix
Lady Hefin

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2009-03-03

School's a bitch...she fucks you hard.. Empty
PostSubject: School's a bitch...she fucks you hard..   School's a bitch...she fucks you hard.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Okay I finished high school and post secondary school like a good girl but when they fuck you over it's a whole nother matter!! I've done more than my hours but apparently they can only say I did so many hours a month so I am done BUT they decide to be fucktards and say I technically don't finish until the end of April...SO if I get a job I can only work from 5:00 on during the week and on saturdays until I can get my diploma...can you say Fuck you? YES I'll be happy to sleep in and NO I'm not happy I can't work as many hours as I'd like!! grrr ~beats doll of her director of her campus~
Back to top Go down
https://ldlc.forumotion.net

School's a bitch...she fucks you hard..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Little Corner :: Talking, Ranting, Discussions! :: Ranting for all!!-
Jump to: